We’re kicking 2020 to the curb! renuut is an exclusive 28 day workout and plant-based meal plan of deliciously healthy recipes designed to help you get lean, feel lighter and glow.
Our Jungle Curry - it
busts weeknight stress at the end of a long workday.
1 cup uncooked jasmine rice
1 (12-ounce) package extra-firm tofu, drained and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
2 tbsp canola oil, divided 2 cups (2-inch) cut green beans
1 small eggplant, cut into 1/2-inch cubes (about 4 cups)
1 red bell pepper, cut into julienne strips
2 tbsp green curry paste
1 cup organic vegetable broth
3 tbsp lower-sodium soy sauce
2 tsp brown sugar
2 tsps grated lime rind
1 cup thinly sliced fresh basil Lime wedges (optional)
- Cook rice according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
- Place tofu on several layers of paper towels, and cover with additional paper towels. Let stand for 5 minutes, pressing down once.
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Add 1 tablespoon oil to pan and swirl to coat.
- Add tofu, sauté for 4 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring occasionally. Remove from pan; keep warm.
- Wipe pan clean with a paper towel and return pan to medium-high heat.
- Add remaining 1 tablespoon oil; swirl to coat.
- Add green beans, eggplant, and bell pepper and sauté for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add curry paste cooking for 30 seconds, stirring frequently.
- Add broth, soy sauce, sugar, and rind then cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add reserved tofu and cook for 1 minute.
- To serve, place 1/2 cup rice in each of 4 shallow bowls. Top each with about 1 ½ cups tofu mixture and ¼ cup basil. Serve with lime wedges.
Try the full renuut plan here